I wish you all the commence of auspicious month of Shaban which is the month of Prophet Mohammad (A.S), and the birth days of Imam Husain, Abul Fazlil Abbas, Imam Zaenul Abedin and Imam Mehdi Alahemos Salaam.
1. Sha’ban is the month of Prophet Mohammad (PBUH). The prophet said: Jannah will be made obligatory on the person who fasts only one day in the month of Sha’ban.
2. One should recite استغفر اللہ و اسئلہ التوبۃ 70 times every day in the month of Sha’ban.
3. One should also recite استغفر اللہ الذی لا الہ الا ھو الرحمن الرحیم الحی القیوم و اتوب الیہ 70 times every day, According to narrations, the best Dua and Zikr is to recite Isteghfar in this month. To recite Isteghfar 70 times in this month is equal to reciting Isteghfar 70000 times in other months.
4. Imam Sadiq(a.s) said that giving Sadaqah and reciting Isteghfar are the best deeds in this month.
5. If one recites لا الہ الا اللہ و لا نعبد الا ایاہ مخلصین لہ الدین و لو کرہ المشرکون thousand times in this month will be rewarded with the sawab of thousand years of Ibadah.
6. The prophet (PBUH) said that the person who fasts on a Monday and Thursday of the month of Sha’ban, Allah grants his 20 wishes of this world and 20 wishes of the hereafter.
7. It is recommended to recite Salawat as much as possible in the month of SHa’ban especially Sawalaate Shabaniya and noon time of each which was narrated by Imam Sajjad (A.S) and it is also recommended to recite Monajaate Shabaniya (Please see both Dua In Mafaatih).